Don't have an account? Sign up.
This is to confirm the terms of our agreement whereby you (the "affiliate") will market the sale of travel related products through a link/placement on your website utilizing Tripster’s referral program:
1. The Affiliate will market via a link from the Affiliate’s website.
2. Tripster shall pay Affiliate a commission for all orders placed, paid for and consumed as a direct result of Affiliate's link with exception of any orders placed. Reports and commissions shall be paid monthly. However, if commissions are less than $25.00 in any month, Tripster reserves the right to pay quarterly.
3. The above commission shall be the sole compensation that the Affiliate is entitled to receive under this agreement.
4. The is no term or obligation for the Affiliate to post links.
5. The Affiliate will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of the Affiliate's site and for all materials that appear on Affiliate's site, including but not limited to, the placement of proper code, graphic image or any message associated with the link to the provided Affiliate Revenue Tool Solution.
6. It is Affiliate's responsibility to ensure that materials posted on the Affiliate's site are not libelous or otherwise illegal. Tripster disclaims all liability for these matters. Further, the Affiliate will indemnify and hold Tripster harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation to attorney's fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of the Affiliate's site.
7. Tripster may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, at any time and in its sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on the site. If any modification is unacceptable to the Affiliate, the Affiliate's only recourse is to terminate this agreement.
8. Tripster will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to) any loss of revenue, profits, or data arising in connection with this agreement or "the program", even if Tripster has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, aggregate liability arising with respect to this agreement and the referral program will not exceed the total referral commissions paid or payable to Affiliate under this agreement.
9. Tripster makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the referral program or any products sold through the program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties alleged to arise out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, Tripster makes no representation that the operation or its site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Tripster will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
10. The Affiliate acknowledges that the Affiliate has read this agreement and agrees to all its terms and conditions. The Affiliate understands that Tripster may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit customer referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this agreement or operate web sites that are similar to or compete with the Affiliate's web site. The Affiliate has independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the referral program and is not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
11. The Affiliate may not assign this agreement, without prior written consent.
12. The use of names, logos or trademarks must be approved in writing by Tripster.
13. Tripster may revoke the Affiliates account at any time by giving the Affiliate written notice.
14. Except as otherwise stated in this agreement, Tripster makes no guarantee as to the amount of revenue that may be generated pursuant to this agreement.
15. This agreement is made and entered into in Missouri, Missouri law applies. Tripster and the Affiliate are independent contractors and nothing in this agreement shall be construed to a partnership or joint venture. This is merely an agreement to sell hotel rooms, theater shows and attractions for commission. This is the entire agreement between the parties and may only by amended in writing signed by both parties.
I have read and agree with the terms and conditions of the Affiliate License Agreement.
Copyright © 2001-2021 Tripster. All Rights Reserved.